Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Building

Building
Day 12 (7/27/16)

We went to the hall twice today. Once in the morning with our grandson Wade and once this afternoon to actually get work done. As it turned out we were very lucky to have gone this morning and dropped off our trailer of lumber because when we went back this afternoon it started pouring on our way there. It was kind of fun to spend some time in our new digs with the rain and see how everything reacted. It was a blast this morning watching Wade and Grandma pounding in nails and then taking them back out. Wade loves what he calls “Grandpa and Grandma’s Belgium House”. In the afternoon I managed to finish my wall with Eileen’s help and install the door. We are also putting a window in my spray area so I can see if anybody comes in while I am working. I am waiting to install that however. Tomorrow will be another big day and after that I should be able to install the loft sub floor. 

Building

Building

Welcome to Building

More Building

No comments:

Post a Comment