Monday, June 14, 2010

Black and White

Day 9 (6/14/10)

It was great being back on the trail again. It is a little wet and the mosquitoes are intense but it beats going to work. I wanted to work on “Tripod” and give it back its badly missing dangler. I have few hard rules when building but I do like my dangle pods to hold one black and one white stone. I guess it’s sort of a yin yang thing. I am not sure I have the perfect rocks but they will do for now. I also decided to add an Inukshuk to my “Mast Build”. It survived having rocks poured around it and winter without going down so a little ornamentation is warranted. Across the road from it I built my first new build of the season. I may do more to it if it survives but for now I am pretty happy with it. I also did a little work to the original “Dangler”. It really only needed a little straightening after winter. It was a great day and I can’t wait to see what tomorrow will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment