Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Prairie Memorial

Day 14 (6/23/09)
Summer is here. It is 86 degrees with 66% relative humidity at 9:00 in the morning. I should have went out earlier but had things to do. I think it kept people off the trail though and I had it pretty much to myself. Most of the builds I had made on the 18th were still up. I got a chance to make a couple of new builds. I built a new combination build on the site of last years “Prairie Build”. It is an appropriate memorial to one of our oldest and enduring builds. I am defiantly going to have to put some mosquito repellent in my survival kit. Again I looked for the “Sora Rail” with no success. There are some new flowers out though. I can’t believe how grown up it is already. I am sure they will probably be mowing soon. I hope I get out more now.

1 comment: