Monday, June 20, 2011

Keeping it Fresh

Day 2 (6/20/11)

New build
I went out early this morning. It was threatening rain so again I almost had the trail to myself. My big plan was to rebuild what I refer to as the “Totem build” but when I got there it was the one time that had a hiker (we will no longer refer to them as walkers since walker has become an obscenity in our vocabulary). When I first hit the trail I saw some material lying on the side of the trail so I took some time to make a small build. I haven’t had a lot of luck with builds that close to town surviving very long but I thought since it was small I would give it a try. I worked my way up the trail until I got to “K build”. It still had one tie standing so I took some time and reconstructed it. I also started working on “Giacometti build”. Finally on the way home I stopped and finished the “dangler”.


K Build
Giacometti Build
Dangler

No comments:

Post a Comment